Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ballet <jb...@gfproducts.ch> on 2015/06/16 10:01:21 UTC

Using Cassandra and Twisted (Python)

Hi,

I'd like to write some Python applications using Twisted to talk to a
Cassandra cluster.

It seems like the Datastax Python library from
https://github.com/datastax/python-driver does support Twisted, but it's
not exactly clear how I would use this library along with Twisted. The
documentation for the async API is very sparse and there's no mention on
how to plug this into Twisted event-loop.

Does anyone have a small working example on how to use both of these?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Re: Using Cassandra and Twisted (Python)

Posted by Jonathan Ballet <jb...@gfproducts.ch>.
Hello Alex,

thanks for your answer! I'll try posting there as well then!

Best,

  Jonathan

Posted by Alex Popescu <al...@datastax.com>.
Jonathan,