Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Valics Lehel <lv...@grafx.ro> on 2004/07/22 15:10:19 UTC

Subversion for Dreamweaver ...

Hi all,

I wondering how many people are using Dreamweaver and Subversion, and how
many from this want to use Subversion as an extension for Dreamweaver.

We are doing a study (and programming) on this, to see how to create one,
after a similar product CVS for Dreamweaver.

Anyone who want an extension like this, drop me a note please ...

Regards,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com

Re: Subversion for Dreamweaver ...

Posted by Cristi BALAN <me...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:10:19 +0300, Valics Lehel <lv...@grafx.ro> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wondering how many people are using Dreamweaver and Subversion, and how
> many from this want to use Subversion as an extension for Dreamweaver.
>
> We are doing a study (and programming) on this, to see how to create one,
> after a similar product CVS for Dreamweaver.
>
> Anyone who want an extension like this, drop me a note please ...

You might want to wrap the TSVN dialogs (see
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org) to get some of the functionality with a
nice interface. Some people have already done it for other editors (i
think for ultraedit, check the tsvn ml for this). I have no idea what
the license for the reuse of the tsvn code or libraries is tho.

--
Cristi BALAN

RE: Subversion for Dreamweaver ...

Posted by Maarten | AI <mj...@ai.rug.nl>.
Sounds like a great idea!

Maarten

It'd get my vote.  We have front-end (DreamWeaver) developers that would
greatly benefit from easier access to the repository.

- Gary

Posted by Gary Affonso <gl...@greywether.com>.