Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@apache.org> on 2022/09/19 08:50:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow 2.4.0 Released

Dear Airflow community,

I'm happy to announce that Airflow 2.4.0 was just released.

The released sources and packages can be downloaded via
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/installation/installing-from-sources.html

Other installation methods are described in
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/installation/

We also made this version available on PyPI for convenience:
`pip install apache-airflow`
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow/2.4.0/

The documentation is available at:
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/2.4.0/

Find the release notes here for more details:
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/2.4.0/release_notes.html

Container images are published at:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/airflow/tags/?page=1&name=2.4.0

Cheers,
Ephraim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow 2.4.0 Released

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Cool!

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Cool!