Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2019/06/06 03:05:58 UTC

UserALE.js v1.0.0 (ReRelease) RC2 Artifacts Staged for Review by PPMC

Hello,

I have completed our release process [1] for generating RC2 (includes new changes to NOTICE).

Artifacts are staged for review in the development environment at dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org/> [2].

Please, PPMC Mentors, review artifacts and signatures. If they are acceptable, please copy over all files (incl. updated KEYS) over to releases at dist.apache.org [3], and apache.org/dist/incubator/ [4] replacing apache-senssoft-useralejs-1.0.0.

Again, this ReRelease was requested by IPMC as the original v1.0.0 release were not appropriately labeled as “incubating”. Additionally, this ReRelease updates releases with our new name “Flagon”.

Note that minor changes were made to our release process after another review of Apache’s release policies. Namely, I have removed the workflow for releasing UserALE.js as a Maven release. As per policy, this is an optional release vehicle [5, 6].

I leave it to PPMC/MENTOR discretion as to whether and how to communicate our ReRelease to IPMC and general.

Following, Rerelease of UserALE.js, we will move through post-release processes:

1. Deletion/Merging RC branch
2. Updating the Website with Mirror links for v1.0.0
3. Rereleasing UserALE.js on NPM

Thanks

-J

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/UserALE.js+Release+Management+Procedure <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/UserALE.js+Release+Management+Procedure>