Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Gaurav Gehlot <gg...@siac.com> on 2004/08/20 23:19:46 UTC

Escaping issue

I have the following content in a velocity template file and I wish to
render it as is without any substitutions. What is the best way to do it?

SITE=${LOCATION_ARRAY[0]}

Thanx in advance,
gaurav

This message and its attachments may contain  privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer.