Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Gomathivinayagam Muthuvinayagam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/16 00:39:41 UTC

Failed testcase is running locally fine.

I got a failed test case from jenkins https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
HBASE
-11699?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14099036#comment-14099036

I ran the same test case locally, it ran successfully. Even the testcase is
not relevant to the commits that I made. Is there any pointers that you can
provide me to fix the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Re: Failed testcase is running locally fine.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
> I ran the same test case locally, it ran successfully. Even the testcase
is
​
not relevant to the commits that I made.
​​

This happens occasionally. Precommit builds rely on a stable trunk and
stable text executors for providing clean results. Yet both trunk and the
health of our Jenkins test environments are in flux. Please make a best
effort attempt to exclude your changes as cause in a comment on the issue,
and otherwise don't worry about it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy