Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Height, Jason" <JH...@subcorp.com.au> on 2002/09/03 04:36:02 UTC

Tests running slowly

Hello,

A general question:

I am using yesterdays CVS snapshot, does JMeter now wait between posting
requests to the server? I am rerunning a test that I have just recorded
using the proxy server and it seems to be running at the speed it was
recorded (It appears to have waited the three minutes it took me to make a
cofee half way through recording the test ;-) ). This is in opposition to
section 4.4 of the user manual. How do i get it to run full speed?

Also the jmeter main page on jakarta is giving 403 Access Denied errors at
the moment.

Jason