Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2008/02/01 14:12:02 UTC

RecipientToken and it's InclusionMode

Hello!

Why do I get an exception, when I use asymmetric binding and for the recipient token I use InclusionMode="AlwaysToInitiator"?
The exception says "Invalid inclusion mode!" Is this not supported? I use the Rampart version out of the trunk.

Greetings
Christian

Re: RecipientToken and it's InclusionMode

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Can you post the policy you used ?

Thanks,
Nandana

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
        I assume you are using WS - Security Policy 1.2. ( AlwaysToInitiator
token inclusion value was introduced
in WS SP 1.2 ). And we are in the process of implementing Security Policy
1.2, we will be able to support SP 1.2
before the next release. BTW, Rampart fully supports WS SP 1.1 .

Thanks,
Nandana

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya