Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/12/28 06:37:51 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release (take 2)

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (PPMC): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Serge Huber, Christophe Laprun, Quentin
Lamerand
+1: Wentao Liu, Clément Egger, Abdelkader Midani

I'm forwarding the vote to the incubator mailing to get IPMC vote.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [CANCEL][RESULT][VOTE] Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release (take 2)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's what we do using mvn release:prepare.

Regards
JB

Posted by "humbedooh@gmail.com" <hu...@gmail.com>.

------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks JB for updating us and volunteering to do this.

The binary assembly is being done in the "package" sub project. We could possibly add a new src assembly file in that project ?

I'd like to offer my help in anyway possible. I'll help to try to check the project when it's regenerated. I think I saw a mention of a DISCLAIMER file that was also needed.

Cheers,
  Serge

Envoyé de mon iPad

> Le 29 déc. 2015 à 06:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>
> Hi all,
>
> unfortunately, this release has not been approved by the IPMC, mainly for two reasons:
> - the src assembly is missing
> - some legal files need to be updated.
>
> I cancel this vote to prepare a new fixes in preparation for the release:
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UNOMI-7
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UNOMI-8
>
> Sorry about that.
>
> I keep you posted.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> On 12/28/2015 06:37 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this vote passed with the following result:
>>
>> +1 (PPMC): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Serge Huber, Christophe Laprun, Quentin
>> Lamerand
>> +1: Wentao Liu, Clément Egger, Abdelkader Midani
>>
>> I'm forwarding the vote to the incubator mailing to get IPMC vote.
>>
>> I keep you posted.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>>> On 12/22/2015 08:55 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release to your vote.
>>>
>>> This release is the first one of Unomi, marking its incubation.
>>>
>>> Staging Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheunomi-1002/
>>>
>>> Git tag:
>>> unomi-root-1.0.0-incubating
>>>
>>> Release Note is basically empty as it's the first release post donation.
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you have any questions.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,