Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dominique Devienne <DD...@lgc.com> on 2003/09/12 16:23:19 UTC

RE: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Ant.ja va

I saw the CVS mail, and I didn't like the fact that you logged at INFO
level... I have builds for a project that includes many native libs built
with CppTasks that are <subant>'d, and I sure don't want all these messages
to start appearing, especially since I already use NoBannerLogger and don't
want traversal info when nothing is done in a particular project.

These messages are all the more useless since I own impl of NoBannerLogger
displays the hierarchy of Projects next to the target banner.

-1 to INFO
+1 to DEBUG or VERBOSE

--DD