Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carey, Robert CIV NIOC Norfolk N32" <ro...@navy.mil> on 2008/04/24 14:09:25 UTC

[HELP]/var/www/vhosts/navfac.ecatts.com/ecatts/webapps/ROOT/forms/editTrainingPlannull.xml (No such file or directory)

flowscript function editTrainingPlan
	at
resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js:46:-1
	at
file:/var/www/vhosts/navfac.ecatts.com/ecatts/webapps/ROOT/flow/userMana
ger.js:717:-1
	at <map:call> -
file:/var/www/vhosts/navfac.ecatts.com/ecatts/webapps/ROOT/sitemap.xmap:
1061:44

To Whom it may concern,

	I have created an account to complete required training.  When
instructed to access the training plan, I receive an error message.  I
would greatly appreciate assistance on correcting this matter so as I
can meet the deadline of 30 April.

	Thank you in advance.

Scott Carey
Navy Information Operations Command Norfolk
Navy OPSEC Support Team (NOST)
Commercial: (757) 417-7100 X4
DSN: 537-7100 X4
SIPR Email: careyr@nioc-norfolk.navy.smil.mil