Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by JJ Stuart <jj...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/18 14:44:57 UTC

Stored Procedures iBatis version 3 beta

I'm a newbie to iBatis and am currently trying to call a parameterised stored
procedure using v3.5 beta of iBatis.

The following mapping works with a hardcoded value

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE mapper
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD Mapper 3.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/ibatis-3-mapper.dtd">
<mapper namespace="test.TestMapper">

	<select id="selectAll" resultType="LoadStageTest"
parameterType="java.lang.Integer">
			{call test_proc3 (102)}
			</select>
</mapper>

However if I then try to pass a value in using below (inline param)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE mapper
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD Mapper 3.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/ibatis-3-mapper.dtd">
<mapper namespace="test.TestMapper">

	<select id="selectAll" resultType="LoadStageTest"
parameterType="java.lang.Integer">
			{call test_proc3 (#value#)}
			</select>
</mapper>

i get the following error

### Error querying database.  Cause:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error
in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Any help appreciated,

Many thanks

Jonathan

Re: Stored Procedures iBatis version 3 beta

Posted by JJ Stuart <jj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
You might want to check out the new documentation.  The new parameter format
is:  #{param}, not #param#