Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pal InfoCom Technologies <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/09/26 16:19:57 UTC

Inventory decrement on processing of sale order

I have created a sale order, make its status approved & receive payment, but
inventory is not decrementing against that order. Please suggest the initial
process to decrement the inventory

Preeti Verma
Palinfocom Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Re: Inventory decrement on processing of sale order

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 07:19 -0700, Pal InfoCom Technologies wrote:
> I have created a sale order, make its status approved & receive payment, but
> inventory is not decrementing against that order. Please suggest the initial
> process to decrement the inventory
>

> Preeti Verma
> Palinfocom Technologies Pvt. Ltd

To decrement inventory, you have to issue items from inventory.
You can do it by creating shipment and issuing items for shipment.
Or, faster, by using "Quick Ship Entire Order" button in order view
screen.

Bilgin