Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/05 15:13:46 UTC

1.1 Release (was Vacation)

On 05/09/2012 13:55, mehdi houshmand wrote:

Hi All,

Apart from my initial e-mail there's nothing private in this e-mail
thread, so moving the discussion to fop-dev.

> Bugzilla#53790 applies to FOP1.1. It's a blocking point if you're
> working with TIFF, do you want me to create an analogous commit for
> 1.1? I haven't had the time to apply it, now seems like a good
> opportunity to ask whether I should.

I don't believe that is a blocker to release. There are plenty of other
compression types that do work.

Thanks,

Chris

RE: 1.1 Release (was Vacation)

Posted by Jonathan Levinson <Jo...@intersystems.com>.
I misunderstood the implications.  Thanks for the clarification.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan

Re: 1.1 Release (was Vacation)

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.

Re: 1.1 Release (was Vacation)

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.
Sorry guys, I may have communicated myself poorly here. I didn't mean that
this bug should block the 1.1 release, I didn't even mean to insinuate as
such. I only meant that this behaviour is non-optimal and it would be quite
a lot of work to back-date the patch to work on 1.1 and it's better to do
that sooner rather than later.

This bug is long-standing and NOT new or recently introduced. Apologies for
any misunderstandings.

Mehdi

RE: 1.1 Release (was Vacation)

Posted by Jonathan Levinson <Jo...@intersystems.com>.