Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 17:42:12 UTC

patch per TerraMenuButtonSkin

Hi to all,
in TerraMenuButtonSkin there are some little things ...

- dead local store in getPreferredWidth()
        if (height != -1) {
            height = Math.max(height - (padding.top + padding.bottom + 2), 0);
        }

but height inside this method is not used, is a mistake ? mhhh seems
yes, because this method is for the width ...

- int division result cast to double or float in paint() :
// original:
//            graphics.setPaint(new GradientPaint(width / 2, 0, bevelColor,
//                width / 2, height / 2, backgroundColor));
// new:
        	graphics.setPaint(new GradientPaint((float) width / 2, 0, bevelColor,
            		(float) width / 2, (float) height / 2, backgroundColor));

- int value cast to float and then passed to Math.round in paint()
//        int tx = triggerBounds.x + Math.round((triggerBounds.width -
triggerIconShape.getBounds().width) / 2);
        int tx = triggerBounds.x + ((triggerBounds.width -
triggerIconShape.getBounds().width) / 2);
and the same also for the line with ty ...

Tell me something.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: patch per TerraMenuButtonSkin

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I haven't checked it in yet. You'll see it in my next commit.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
> - dead local store in getPreferredWidth()
>        if (height != -1) {
>            height = Math.max(height - (padding.top + padding.bottom
> + 2), 0);
>        }
>
> but height inside this method is not used, is a mistake ? mhhh seems
> yes, because this method is for the width ...

Fixed.

> - int division result cast to double or float in paint() :
> // original:
> //            graphics.setPaint(new GradientPaint(width / 2, 0,
> bevelColor,
> //                width / 2, height / 2, backgroundColor));
> // new:
>        	graphics.setPaint(new GradientPaint((float) width / 2, 0,
> bevelColor,
>            		(float) width / 2, (float) height / 2, backgroundColor));

This is OK.

> - int value cast to float and then passed to Math.round in paint()
> //        int tx = triggerBounds.x + Math.round((triggerBounds.width -
> triggerIconShape.getBounds().width) / 2);
>        int tx = triggerBounds.x + ((triggerBounds.width -
> triggerIconShape.getBounds().width) / 2);
> and the same also for the line with ty ...

Removed the call to Math.round().