Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Puviarasu S <pu...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/19 03:35:47 UTC

Delete ticket - issues.apache.org

Hi Team,

I have created a ticket in https://issues.apache.org/jira. I am in a
situation to delete the ticket such that it is not accessible over the
Internet.

Kindly requesting you to help me in deleting the ticket from Apache JIRA.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Puviarasu

Re: Delete ticket - issues.apache.org

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I'm not sure it is possible to delete issue in Apache JIRA.

I can suggest to resolve it as Wont' fix.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can edit the ticket so it does not display any information, but the
content will be still accessible in the history. We can change the ticket
visibility to private, but it will be still be accessible for committers. I
suggest you contact Apache infra team regarding your request.