Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Nunnikhoven <jo...@fastmail.fm> on 2013/03/05 16:53:07 UTC

Auto formatting

How do I turn off auto formatting?  I have searched the help files but
cannot find anything helpful?

Thanks, john4ns

Re: Auto formatting

Posted by John Nunnikhoven <jo...@fastmail.fm>.
Johnny,

That worked.  Now I need to spend a little time figuring out which
one(s) are the culprits.  I like auto-replacement for example.  It
covers many of my more common typing errors.

thanks, john

Re: Auto formatting

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.