Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/09 06:13:09 UTC

Reminder: Clean up 1.10.0 open issues

Hi All,

Since we're approaching feature freeze and will cut branch for 1.10 release
soon, while we still have 34 in-progress and 124 to-do issues [1]. Please
check and clean up the open issues for 1.10.0. More specifically:

* For JIRAs still in "Open" status, please change the fix version for 1.11.
* For features not completed, please change the fix version for 1.11.
* For bug fixes/documentation issues, please continue working and try to
resolve them asap.

We will also start cleaning the issues soon, especially those w/o any
assignee yet. Please let us know if any questions. Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12345845

Best Regards,
Yu