Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Martin G. Diehl" <md...@nac.net> on 2007/08/02 19:45:49 UTC

UCE from cloudmark.com

Greetings,

Is anyone else getting these UCE messages?

MGD

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 at 13:45 -0400, mdiehl@nac.net confabulated:

> Greetings,
>
> Is anyone else getting these UCE messages?

I received one message myself. I completely overlooked it as being spam
based on the fact I had dealt with a product they had/have.

-------
   _|_
  (_| |

Re: UCE from cloudmark.com

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@thoughtworthy.com>.
I haven't seen this but it seems like you use Razor and you have a
relationship with them.  I'm not sure I would consider this UCE and that's a
pretty strong accusation to make.

However, there is always the possibility there is a rogue employee doing
dumb things.  How do you believe Razor/Cloudmark got your email address?

Regards,
KAM

From: "Martin G. Diehl" <md...@nac.net>
Subject: UCE from cloudmark.com