Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/11/12 20:15:46 UTC

[VOTE] Commons Karma for Jean-Francois Arcand

Jean-Francois Arcand (jfarcand@apache.org) is an established jakarta
committer with a good knowledge of xml and xml-schema. He's submitted
numerous patches over a period of years to help to provide Digester
with schema support. He plans to improve and extend the range of
support over the next few months.

I think that the time has come to allow Jean-Francois to accept
responsibility for the product he's helped to create ;)

here's my +1.

- robert

Vote:  Elect Jean-Francois Arcand As Jakarta Commons Committer
[ ] +1 Yes let him commit!
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 I am against this (please include a reason).

Re: [VOTE] Commons Karma for Jean-Francois Arcand

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
+1

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.