Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Samuel Doyle <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/30 00:40:47 UTC

Please open up devmina to Yahoo users

I keep getting my messages rejected due to some spam filter. I have been
using Yahoo mail since 97 and all the mailing lists I use are directed and
filtered through Yahoo.

In addition to this your javadocs link is broken on your main website.

S.D.

Re: Please open up devmina to Yahoo users

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Samuel Doyle a écrit :

> I keep getting my messages rejected due to some spam filter.

You were moderated... I don't think it will happen again. We are
experiencing a *very* high level of spams those last weeks, unfortunatly
(Spammers should be burned and die slowly ...)

> I have been
> using Yahoo mail since 97 and all the mailing lists I use are directed
> and
> filtered through Yahoo.
>
> In addition to this your javadocs link is broken on your main website.

Hmmm, gonna check, thanks for the info :)

> S.D.

Emmanuel