Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by VineetKK123 <vi...@infosys.com> on 2013/06/03 19:40:09 UTC

Unable to access session parameters sent by jsp in Camel

Hello,

I have the following scenario:

1) I have my application deployed on JBoss 7. (http://localhost:8080/)
2) I have my service mix running. (http://localhost:8181)
3) Servlet in my application sends some parameters in session of my jsp.
4) This jsp then calls camel url mentioned in beans.xml
5) I want to access these session parameters in my camel code... If I sets
the values in a hidden field I am able to access the same in Camel but when
i set in session I am not able to access the same.

Please guide me how to proceed with the same.

Regards,
Vineet

Re: Unable to access session parameters sent by jsp in Camel

Posted by VineetKK123 <vi...@infosys.com>.
Hi Willem,

This is the high level architecture:

Client(On Jboss) --> ServiceMix (Camel & ActiveMQ) --> Service Layer (Jboss)

I dont want to share the session but I want to pass parameters set in
session at client to service mix so that it could be given to the service
layer for processing.
Can I do that?

If not, what would be the possible way to achieve the same?

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

From you description , there are two web applications, one is deployed into JBoss, the other is deployed into ServiceMix.
In don't think you can share the session between these two applications.
If you want to pass the parameter between these two applications, you need to use set them into the field for form.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat