Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/18 22:01:46 UTC

Re: [mojo-dev] thought on truezip-maven-plugin no longer works with maven 2

If there are dependencies or features that the plugin requires which
mandate upping min required version to maven 3, go for it.

If there is no compelling need (does not seem to be your case) then I say
"stall the ball" (though that may be only a Ireland/uk football term)