Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Samir Tusharbhai Chauhan <sa...@prudential.com.sg> on 2020/03/01 15:08:33 UTC

Kubernetes Error Code

Hi,
Does anyone knows what is below error code? Our Flink pod got restarted and we see below when we do edit pod.
[cid:image001.png@01D5F01E.53D91B40]
Warm Regards,
Samir Chauhan

There's a reason we support Fair Dealing. YOU.

This email and any files transmitted with it or attached to it (the [Email]) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of the Email, you must not, directly or indirectly, copy, use, print, distribute, disclose to any other party or take any action in reliance on any part of the Email. Please notify the system manager or sender of the error and delete all copies of the Email immediately.

No statement in the Email should be construed as investment advice being given within or outside Singapore. Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited (PACS)  and each of its related entities shall not be responsible for any losses, claims, penalties, costs or damages arising from or in connection with the use of the Email or the information therein, in whole or in part. You are solely responsible for conducting any virus checks prior to opening, accessing or disseminating the Email.

PACS (Company Registration No. 199002477Z) is a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore and has its registered office at 30 Cecil Street, #30-01, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712.

PACS is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. PACS and Prudential plc are not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.

Re: Kubernetes Error Code

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samir,

I assume that you are running Flink standalone session/per-job cluster
on Kubernetes. Since both of them start the JM/TM process in the
foreground. So you could use `kubectl logs {pod_name}` to get the logs.
Only the exit code is not enough to find the root cause.

Best,
Yang

Samir Tusharbhai Chauhan <sa...@prudential.com.sg>
于2020年3月1日周日 下午11:08写道: