Posted to announce@apache.org by Matt Sicker <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/12/28 16:15:53 UTC

Announcing Apache Log4j Kotlin API 1.0.0

The Apache Logging Services project is pleased to announce the general
availability of the first release of our new Log4j Kotlin API. This
provides a logging facade for Kotlin that is compatible with all
Log4j2 backend providers.

Website:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/kotlin/

Distribution packages can be downloaded from:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/kotlin/download.html

Make sure to verify downloaded artifacts with our GPG keys found here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/logging/KEYS

Maven artifacts are available from Maven Central:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api-kotlin/1.0.0/

--
Matt Sicker
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Announcing Apache Log4j Kotlin API 1.0.0

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Blogged:
https://blogs.apache.org/logging/entry/announcing-apache-log4j-kotlin-api

Please share on social media.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Blogged:

Posted by Raman Gupta <ro...@gmail.com>.
I noticed the website mostly looks pretty good, except the component
report pages appear to be unstyled (there are 404s on the bootstrap
css, jquery javascript, and various images):

https://logging.apache.org/log4j/kotlin/log4j-api-kotlin/index.html
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/kotlin/log4j-api-kotlin-sample/index.html

Regards,
Raman