Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@winterthur.ch> on 2007/03/14 10:18:28 UTC

AW: [axis2] session management fails with invalidServiceGroupID Exception

Hi Jochen,

Maybe you have the same problem then I had.
For that I have had logged a JIRA and meanwhile it' sfixed. Look at

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1991?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]

and more in the e-mail thread at

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=117316427720305&w=2

I hope for you that it is that easy to fix your problem.

Regards
Josef