Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Fabrice Brazier <fa...@apalia.net> on 2013/10/07 10:11:41 UTC

RHEV with CloudStack

Hi Folks,

Do you know if RedHat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) based on KVM is
supported by CloudStack ?

Thanks,

Fabrice

Re: RHEV with CloudStack

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.
Hi Fabrice,

RHEV is not currently supported. At this time, CloudStack supports VMWare, KVM, XenServer and XenCloud.

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com

Re: RHEV with CloudStack

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RHEV is basically a productized KVM, is there anything missing or it is
simply not tested?

--

EOF

RE: RHEV with CloudStack