Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Susumu Majima <s-...@netcentury.co.jp> on 2006/05/22 09:14:11 UTC

does not work with tomahawk

Hello

I have a problem with the conbination of tomahawk 1.1.2 ,jboss/seamCR2 and
jboss4.0.4CR2.

The problem is <h:commandLink> does not work with tomawark.

Without tomawark,I mean I don't use filter in web.xml,<h:commandLink> works
propery.

With tomawark,I mean I use filter for tomahawk in web.xml, I click the link
generated by
<h:commandLink>,an error message is displayed at the bottom of the Internet
Explorer.

It says "There is an error in page" and doesn't move to the page I specify.

Does anyone have the same problem with tomahawk ?

Thanks in advance

Susumu Majima

Re: does not work with tomahawk

Posted by Susumu Majima <s-...@netcentury.co.jp>.
I'm terribly sorry.

It works propery.  Thank you.

> Thank you for your quick response
>
>>> I have a problem with the conbination of tomahawk 1.1.2 ,jboss/seamCR2
>>> and jboss4.0.4CR2.
>>> The problem is <h:commandLink> does not work with tomawark.
>> Could you please try the latest tomahawk head?
> I'm sorry but I don't understand what head means. Does it mean latest
> version?
>
>> Or, as a workaround, unpack the file faces-config.xml from your tomahawk
>> jar and remove the lines regarding the
>> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtml* renders.
>>
>> Those are:
>> <renderer>
>> <component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
>> <renderer-type>javax.faces.Button</renderer-type>
>> <renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtmlButtonRenderer</renderer-class>
>> </renderer>
>>
>> <renderer>
>> <component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
>> <renderer-type>javax.faces.Link</renderer-type>
>> <renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtmlLinkRenderer</renderer-class>
>> </renderer>
>>

>> Repack faces-config.xml and you should be fine.
>
> I tried the above but still it doesn't work.
>
> Susumu Majima

Susumu

Re: does not work with tomahawk

Posted by Susumu Majima <s-...@netcentury.co.jp>.

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> I have a problem with the conbination of tomahawk 1.1.2 ,jboss/seamCR2
> and jboss4.0.4CR2.
> The problem is <h:commandLink> does not work with tomawark.
Could you please try the latest tomahawk head?
Or, as a workaround, unpack the file faces-config.xml from your tomahawk
jar and remove the lines regarding the
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtml* renders.

Those are:
<renderer>
<component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
<renderer-type>javax.faces.Button</renderer-type>
<renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtmlButtonRenderer</renderer-class>
</renderer>

<renderer>
<component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
<renderer-type>javax.faces.Link</renderer-type>
<renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtmlLinkRenderer</renderer-class>
</renderer>

Repack faces-config.xml and you should be fine.

Ciao,
Mario