Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by anand khati <an...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/13 16:11:36 UTC

Stored procedure problem in execution

Hi,

I'm need of great help from you...
will be very grateful to you....

Problem:
following is the list of entries in my
<sqlMap namespace="Users">

<resultMap id="result"
class="com.flipl.bmantra.model.Users">

<result property="userID" column="user_id"
columnIndex="1"/>

<result property="userName" column="user_name"
columnIndex="2"/>

</resultMap>

<parameterMap id="getUsers" class="map">

<parameter property="java.lang.Integer" mode="IN"/>

<parameter property="java.lang.Integer" mode="IN"/>

</parameterMap>

<procedure id="getAllUsers" parameterMap="getUsers"
parameterClass="java.lang.Integer" resultMap="result">

{call bmantra.prc_get_users(?,?)}

</procedure>

</sqlMap>

Moreover, my bmantra.prc_get_users(?,?) SQL stored
procedure is taking two params i.e. both int arguments

and following is my java code in which i'm trying to
pass these two params to execute this stored
procedure:

public List getUsersList()throws DataAccessException{

List listUsers = null;

Map map = new HashMap();

map.put("first", new Integer(1));

map.put("second", new Integer(5));

try {

int update =
sqlMapClientTemplate.update("getAllUsers", map);

listUsers =
sqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList("getAllUsers", 1,
5);

} catch (Exception e) {

System.out.println("*********EXCEPTION INSIDE
getUsersList()**************");

e.printStackTrace();

}

return listUsers;

}

I would be really grateful,  for any valubale inputs
regarding this...

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Anand Khati