Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Luis Argerich <lr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/11 21:16:03 UTC

XMLRPC Plugin

Is anyone using the XMLRPC plugin to access Xindice?

I'm writing a PHP class as a wrapper for accessing Xindice using the =
XML-RPC interface.
I've been able to use =
listDocuments,listCollections,insertDocument,getDocument,removeDocument,e=
tc
But I'm getting a java.lang.NoSuchMethodException for queryDocument or
queryCollection.

Do you have an idea of what can be happening?

I'm calling db.queryCollection("/db/pepe","Xpath","//some",Array()) with =
the proper xml_rpc encondings....

Maybe the methods are not regostered within the XMLRPC handler or =
something.

Can you please help me so I can produce/test the class and upload it as =
open-source to some sites?
It will be a good tool to use Xindice from PHP.

Thanks,
Luis

---