Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Anton Rusanov <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 11:06:34 UTC

"New JIRA issue" form does not have "Grant ASF license" checkbox.

The problem is that when one creates a new JIRA issue and adds a patch
to it, the license for inclusion of the patch in ASF works is not
granted. So in many cases the attachment becomes useless. That is why
the "Grant ASF license" checkbox should be added to the "Create new
issue" form.

I think Geir can influence the current state. Geir, can you?

Anton

Re: "New JIRA issue" form does not have "Grant ASF license" checkbox.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Anton Rusanov wrote:
> The problem is that when one creates a new JIRA issue and adds a patch
> to it, the license for inclusion of the patch in ASF works is not
> granted. So in many cases the attachment becomes useless. That is why
> the "Grant ASF license" checkbox should be added to the "Create new
> issue" form.
>
> I think Geir can influence the current state. Geir, can you?

Well, we can point it out again to infra.   I'll send a note to infra,
but don't hold your breath.   We'll have to get Atlassian to fix it.

geir