Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by cantelow <ca...@csd.net> on 2007/08/06 22:53:00 UTC

anyone else unable to compile NetAddr for SPF module?

Hi, list.  I am unable to compile Mail::SPF for SpamAssassin 3.2.2 due to
being unable to compile the required NetAddr cpan module first.  It is
giving a "can't figure out ENDIANness" error.  I'm on a little endian
machine, Tru64 5.1B, using native compile.

I'm about to file a bug report to cpan for this module, but thought I would
check here first to see if any better programmers than I had found a
workaround.

Thanks tons.