Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Anirudh Acharya <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/08 19:16:05 UTC

Run Sphinx checks on MXNet CI

Hi,

Recently there was a barrage of issues related to documentation that was
raised here -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/created_by/aaronmarkham
All the issues are related to Sphinx errors and warnings. These errors
often lead to broken documentation. Ideally such errors should be caught
before a PR gets merged, on the CI.

Since we use Sphinx to generate the documentation for MXNet, can we have
the CI run Sphinx tests on every PR so that we can preempt the problem of
broken documentation.

Any thoughts from the community? What might be involved to make this change
to the CI?

Regards
Anirudh Acharya

Re: Run Sphinx checks on MXNet CI

Posted by Anirudh Acharya <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Aaron. Once the existing Sphinx errors are fixed and
codebase is cleaned up, lets definitely revisit this and try to add a
Sphinx build into the CI pipeline so that we can prevent MXNet
documentation from breaking.

Thanks
Anirudh

Posted by Aaron Markham <aa...@gmail.com>.