Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl> on 2002/11/06 18:20:32 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.12 and SOAP

Has anyone succeded in using Apache SOAP with Tomcat 4.1.12 ? But not by
placing the war file ?

Because, doing the same things with the Tomcat 4.0,XXX it works just fine!!!

dovle

Re: Tomcat 4.1.12 and SOAP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I use the version of Xerces that ships with Tomcat.  On the server, I do
nothing (Tomcat already makes Xerces available to all web apps).  On the
client, I add $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/xerces.jar to my CLASSPATH.

Scott Nichol

Re: Tomcat 4.1.12 and SOAP

Re: Tomcat 4.1.12 and SOAP