Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/12/21 02:12:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Release of APISIX 1.0

hello, community,
According to the Apache APISIX tradition, a version will be released every
month.

After the last 0.9 release, Apache APISIX has made a lot of progress:

Excluding merges, 18 authors have pushed 44 commits to master and 49
commits to all branches. On master, 103 files have changed and there have
been 3,026 additions and 983 deletions.

So I think it's time to release version 1.0, what do you think?

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Release of APISIX 1.0

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@gmail.com>.
Yes, agree with this.

And I want to release version 1.0 this time.

--

*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis