Posted to users@maven.apache.org by siva manoharan <si...@hcl.in> on 2009/07/28 11:39:39 UTC

MAVEN-Working offline.

Hi,

>>I ve installed MAVEN,while trying to run a simple command,it says"
org.apache.maven.plugins" could not be retrieved from the
repository...Repository central wil be blacklisted.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Alexander <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Also you could download all dependencies by dependency plugin and then go
offline. Read more there
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/go-offline-mojo.html
 [?] And then run maven with -o or --offline parameter.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2009/7/28 siva manoharan <si...@hcl.in>:

>>>I think we are use NTLM authentication.

Oh then:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Configuring+Maven+behind+an+NTLM+proxy

HTH
Antonio

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
I think your sysops can help you with the right settings for your proxy.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

IPROFS BV.
Claus Sluterweg 125
2012 WS Haarlem
http://www.iprofs.nl

RE: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
solved by configuring your CNTLM settings in settings.xml
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Configuring+Maven+behind+an+NTLM+proxy

Martin Gainty

> Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:37:16 -0700
> From: siva_m@hcl.in
> To: users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: MAVEN-Working offline.
>

> >>I think we are use NTLM authentication.
> >>Also in the host-do i need to give my machine's host name?or
> machine's+company's extension like "xxx.yyy.zzz.in"
> >>We are behind a proxy which is blocking me to download.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Alexander <th...@gmail.com>.
Host is not your machine, it is machine where proxy server runs. And really,
why not ask your sysops? [?]

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by siva manoharan <si...@hcl.in>.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Alexander <th...@gmail.com>.
You think this gonna help you much? [?] Give us what kind of setting are you
trying to set up and we gonna find what is wrong.

Anyway:

  <proxies>
    <proxy>
      <id>centaur</id>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <host>centaur</host>
      <port>8000</port>
    </proxy>
  </proxies>

We have transparent authentication.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by siva manoharan <si...@hcl.in>.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Alexander <th...@gmail.com>.
What kind of authentication your proxy server is using? What settings you
added?
Be sure you already read this
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html.

BTW you really gonna die eventually by downloading all dependencies for your
project manually. [?]

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by siva manoharan <si...@hcl.in>.

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by Alexander <th...@gmail.com>.
How do you access to internet? Via proxy server maybe? [?]

Re: MAVEN-Working offline.

Posted by siva manoharan <si...@hcl.in>.

Hi Nick ,