Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> on 2007/04/02 22:04:57 UTC

RE: [Axix2] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement value

More info...

The cell element is returned as part of an array. Not sure if this makes
any difference or not.

Thanks,
Ted

Posted by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com>.
Thanks for the feedback Anne. It is much appreciated. I'm using the ADB. I'll log a JIRA on it and switch to a schema first approach.

Thanks again,
Ted

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.