Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 23:06:51 UTC

New WS site online

All,

I've replaced the old Forrest site with a new Maven based site, as
discussed some time ago. Please have a look at the following document
to see how the new process works:

http://ws.apache.org/dev.html

To see an example of seamless navigation from the root site to a
subproject, check out the link to the TCPMon project.

Andreas

RE: New WS site online

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
what formatting does iPhone expect?

Martin

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:53:50 +0100
Subject: Re: New WS site online
From: coheigea@apache.org
To: dev@ws.apache.org

Looks good thanks!

Colm.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I've replaced the old Forrest site with a new Maven based site, as
discussed some time ago. Please have a look at the following document
to see how the new process works:

http://ws.apache.org/dev.html

To see an example of seamless navigation from the root site to a
subproject, check out the link to the TCPMon project.

Andreas

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: New WS site online

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Looks good thanks!

Colm.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com
> wrote:

> All,
>
> I've replaced the old Forrest site with a new Maven based site, as
> discussed some time ago. Please have a look at the following document
> to see how the new process works:
>
> http://ws.apache.org/dev.html
>
> To see an example of seamless navigation from the root site to a
> subproject, check out the link to the TCPMon project.
>
> Andreas

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: New WS site online

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
It's a bummer the formatting is pretty odd on an iPhone.

Gary