Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Xiao Yang <xi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 09:15:46 UTC

Excel connection error when using MapR Drill ODBC Driver

Hi,

I set up a MapR Drill ODBC connection to a server running drill.

The connection was tested successfully.

When I used Excel to access that ODBC connection, I got the following error:

>From Other Sources->From Microsoft Query->select the odbc connection->OK
The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and
Application

Did I do something wrong? Thank you.

Xiao

Re: Excel connection error when using MapR Drill ODBC Driver

Posted by Andries Engelbrecht <ae...@maprtech.com>.
Don’t have Excel on Windows to test, but perhaps uninstall, remove all files and then reinstall the ODBC driver.

Did you have an earlier version of the ODBC driver installed on your system?

—Andries

Posted by Xiao Yang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Andries Engelbrecht <ae...@maprtech.com>.