Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by stocks alex <al...@apache.org> on 2020/02/21 03:01:42 UTC

[ANN] Welcome a new committer Zouyx

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that zouyx[1] has been
voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Zouyx, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

1. https://github.com/zouyx

Yours,
Alex.

Re:Re: [ANN] Welcome a new committer Zouyx

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, zouyx.

在 2020-02-21 11:37:06,"xinming he" <hx...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by xinming he <hx...@gmail.com>.