Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Ajit B. Jagdale" <ab...@med.cornell.edu> on 2004/08/20 00:33:51 UTC

Unable to receive mail

Hi all,

I'm new to James, just set it up, and am unable to receive the email James
is sending via a Struts webapp.  From the SMTPServer log, I can see that
the message was successfully spooled :

	smtpserver: Successfully spooled mail Mail1092954392890-0 from
email_test@med.cornell.edu for [abj2001@med.cornell.edu]

but the abj2001@med.cornell.edu account never receives the email.

I know the question is broad, but any help of where to look for a solution
would be appreciated.  I've rechecked the DNS numbers and added my static
IP address to the list of authorized addresses and to the
"RemoteAddrNotInNetwork" list.  What else should I do?

I'm running James 2.2.1 on WinXP using JDK 1.4.2_04.

Thanks,
Ajit

RE: Unable to receive mail

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Turn on debug of the spoolmanager and see where the message is going.

	--- Noel