Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/16 23:05:16 UTC

active cluster pom.xml

Hi All,

Here is a pom.xml to get activecluster building with m2.

Couple things that you all should be aware of cause I'm not positive
of your desires here;

1) The version - I marked it 1.3-SNAPSHOT but perhaps 1.2-M1 would be
more in line with your current version schedule?
2) The groupId - I set that to org.apache.activecluster - my
understanding of the m2 guidelines is that groupId's should follow
this general package type naming scheme
3) I excluded some tests from the test suite, please take a quick
look and make sure I got it right.

I've also put this info into the issue I opened for moving to m2 in
the activemq build bits;

https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ-442

Sorry if you get duplicate posts about this.