Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/02/13 01:51:59 UTC

ApacheCon CFP: Assistance needed

I'm going through the reviewed talks and marking things as "yes" and
"no" in http://tm3.org/cfpreview/ based on their average score. I would
appreciate if someone would go through the CFP site and mark a line in
some way if that speaker indicated that they need funding.

I'm sure I'll need more assistance as I get through this step, but that
would save me a lot of time if someone could take on that task. Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon CFP: Assistance needed

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 13 February 2014 20:27, Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> :) LOL So, we're NOT in an ideal world?!?!...be still my beating heart!!!
> LOL

No, googleDocs is not driven by ApacheOpenOffice, yet :-)

have a nice day.
jan I.

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.