Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by techqnq <te...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/08 01:57:56 UTC

Solr UIMA Custom Annotator PEAR file installation on Linux

implemented custom annotator and generated the PEAR file.
Windos has the PEAR installer utility but how to do this from command line
or what other options on Linux OS?

Re: Solr UIMA Custom Annotator PEAR file installation on Linux

Posted by techqnq <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Tommaso Teofili: any help on this ^

Re: Solr UIMA Custom Annotator PEAR file installation on Linux

Posted by techqnq <te...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I want to use PEAR file to provide my custom annotator for the solr UIMA
UpdateProcessor.

Basically I have written a custom annotator to capture the certain type of
data from "content" and copies over to other solr field. Generated the PEAR
file using eclipse UIMA plugins. All well till now. Now I want to use this
PEAR file on my solr server to provide this annotator for the SOLR UIMA
UpdateProcessor.

Re: Solr UIMA Custom Annotator PEAR file installation on Linux

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

do you mean you want to use a PEAR to provide the Annotator for the Solr
UIMA UpdateProcessor ?

Can you please detail a bit more your needs?

Regards,
Tommaso