Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Rudolf Schmidt <we...@gmx.de> on 2008/05/30 08:57:58 UTC

Wrong result with formulas including $-sign using evaluator.evaluate(cell)?

Hi,

evaluator.evaluate(cell) gives me wrong results, if it evaluates
cellformulas, that have $-signs in it or refer to cells which have formulas
with $, e.g. "C$12 * a3". Removing the $ helps, but is not always possible.

Any suggestions?

Snippet:
HSSFFormulaEvaluator evaluator = new HSSFFormulaEvaluator(sheet, wb);
evaluator.setCurrentRow(row);
HSSFFormulaEvaluator.CellValue cellValue = evaluator.evaluate(cell);
return cellValue.getNumberValue();

Regards, Rudolf

Re: Wrong result with formulas including $-sign using evaluator.evaluate(cell)?

Posted by Tim Wilkins <ti...@mediatel.co.uk>.
Have been looking for something like this, but the site appears to be
down :(

Posted by Peter Arrenbrecht <pe...@gmail.com>.