Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by zj <so...@163.com> on 2015/03/14 04:36:36 UTC

zookeeper always warnning

Hi.
my zookeeper always warn:

2015-03-14 11:16:13,169 [myid:1] - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxnFactory@218] - Ignoring unexpected runtime exception
java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
   at gnu.java.nio.SelectionKeyImpl.readyOps(libgcj.so.10)
   at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:187)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(libgcj.so.10)

my zoo.conf:
# The number of milliseconds of each tick
tickTime=2000
# The number of ticks that the initial
# synchronization phase can take
initLimit=10
# The number of ticks that can pass between
# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
syncLimit=5
# the directory where the snapshot is stored.
# do not use /tmp for storage, /tmp here is just
# example sakes.
dataDir=/usr/local/zkdata
# the port at which the clients will connect
clientPort=2181

maxClientCnxns=200
#
# Be sure to read the maintenance section of the
# administrator guide before turning on autopurge.
#
# http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_maintenance
#
# The number of snapshots to retain in dataDir
#autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
# Purge task interval in hours
# Set to "0" to disable auto purge feature
#autopurge.purgeInterval=1
server.1=myip1:2888:3888
server.2=myip2:2888:3888
server.3=myip3:2888:3888
(here i use "myip" to replace my real ip.)

can u tell me why my zookeeper always warnning?  how can i fix it?
Thank you !