Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2018/01/31 23:39:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018

Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!

	Where: Apple campus, Cork, Ireland
	When: May 5th - May 7th
	Why: Make ATS Great(er)

The event is open to Developers and Users, but these tend to lean more towards the actual features and implementations thereof. But, we love to get input and design ideas from everyone that are using our software!

More details are available at this page, which is still heavily under construction.

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018>

Please RSVP as soon as possible with your intentions to come to this event, so that we can plan the conference rooms etc. There is no registration fee for the event, and lunches will be provided. We will work with facilities to see if we can accommodate streaming AV as well, but no promises.

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Leif

Thanks for the info and I've added it to the Comdev event calendar. https://community.apache.org/calendars/index.html

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:39 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
> I’m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!...

For the uninitiated, I suppose ATS means Apache Traffic Server,
http://trafficserver.apache.org/ ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.