Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com> on 2000/07/28 08:21:42 UTC

Problem loading dynamic libraries at startup

RE: Problem loading dynamic libraries at startup

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.

RE: Problem loading dynamic libraries at startup

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.

RE: Problem loading dynamic libraries at startup

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> Sometimes loading dynamic libraries at startup in Apache crashes the
> server with a segfault immediately after it loads the library
> (according to an strace).
>
> RedHat 6.1
> apache_1.3.12 (and earlier)
> mod_perl-1.24 (and earlier)

This behaviour was normal for all mod_perl versions before 1.22. Starting
with 1.22 it has gone away (at least for me and serveral other people I
know). If you still get it with mod_perl 1.24, that very weired

Gerald

RE: Problem loading dynamic libraries at startup

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.