Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by anoe <ki...@mazarredos.com> on 2007/03/12 11:15:51 UTC

Re: [Solved] c:forEach or st similar

Tx to all for your answers. Datalist is not working. The examples are great,
but i'm using tomahawk, not tobago. And i am trying facelets, but i'm
getting this exception, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ELContext
when deploying my app in jboss 4.0.4. Is it 'cause facelets needs jsp 2.1?
I'm a bit lost now, downloading jboss 5.0 (beta) to try to.

Tx again.

Posted by anoe <ki...@mazarredos.com>.
I know, thanks. I was referring to another answer to my question, which
suggests having a look to a link where the examples are tobago's, not
tomahawk. I guess it was my fault, i meant 1 - Datalist is not working, 2 -
relating to another answer, the examples are tobago's and 3 - relating to
yet another answer, i am trying facelets, but it's difficult to integrate it
with an schedule component from tomahawk.

By the way, could any of u integrate it?

Tx.

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@rhe.co.nz>.

RE: c:forEach or st similar

Posted by anoe <ki...@mazarredos.com>.