Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> on 2008/09/11 17:52:52 UTC

update NOTICE/LICENSE when new jars are added

I'm finished my audit of the jars we include. There were missing
elements for junit, stax (now removed), and stax-utils.
In the future we should take care of updating LICENSE/NOTICE
immediately when a new jar is added.

-Yonik

Re: update NOTICE/LICENSE when new jars are added

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Oops, meant for this to go to solr-dev... sorry.